Rules and Conditions for Contributions
Please note the following rules and conditions before writing and saving your contributions:
- Observe the Copyright! Publish only self-created contents or contents for which you have the right to publish them. For example, do not copy any contents (including any excerpts) from other websites or other media.
- Please be aware of a correct spelling and a correct upper and lower case writing. We reserve the right to delete or correct contributions not meeting these criteria.
- Only contributions in English language are allowed. Other contributions will be deleted. If you want to write in another language, you can use our German, Spanish or French version of this site.
- Discussions about seemingly pointless issues, verbal abuse of any kind as well as contributions that do not fit the topic or containing advertising will be deleted.
- Respond in a way that your contributions will be also understood by users who are not experts. Sometimes, for that slightly more detailed explanations (and not just keywords) may be usefull.
- We reserve the right to delete, shorten or modify contributions without giving reasons.
- If you want to write a very long response, it is sometimes useful to open a new topic, and to only post the link to your new topic as a response under the issue.
- We reserve the right to delete contributions that contain essentially only one link to another website.
- It is not allowed to misuse our portal for advertising purposes without prior permission. For details, see our article advertising on askingbox.com.
- By publishing a contribution, you agree that we are not responsible for the given answers or the case that you do not get answers to your contribution. You release us from any loss or damage resulting from the publishing of your contribution or from the use of the contents of the given answers to your contribution.
If you do not accept these conditions and rules, you are not allowed to publish contributions on askingbox.com.
- Rules and conditions for contributions
- Information on Contributions by Users
- Legal Notice
- Data Privacy Statement
Motivations, suggestions for improvement, wishes and support issues, you can directly post in our portal for support, wishes and questions.
Do you have questions only affecting yourself? Here you can send a message to us: