11 Vote

How do you call pants reaching to above the waist?

Question by Laura89 | 2013-10-23 at 13:30

Actually, how do you exactly call those pants or jeans that are sitting very very high and hence completely hiding the navel and having their waistband just above the waist line?

So, actually almost the opposite of hiphuggers. Does these pants have a specific name?

-1Best Answer1 Vote

If I correctly understand what you mean, the pants you are describing are called "High Waist Pants" or "High Waist Jeans". Sometimes, those pants are also called "Corsage Pants", "Corsage Jeans" or "Corset Jeans/Pants" because they are just looking like if there is a corset or a corsage sewn on the top of the pants.
2013-10-25 at 10:28

ReplyPositive Negative

Related Topics

Longer Jeans to High Heels?

Open Question | 2 Answers

Important Note

Please note: The contributions published on askingbox.com are contributions of users and should not substitute professional advice. They are not verified by independents and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of askingbox.com. Learn more.


Ask your own question or write your own article on askingbox.com. That’s how it’s done.